Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today is one of those days!

Today is one of those days. I'm so glad that felting hides a multitude of sins.

I'm knitting a mitered square for a felted bag, first I notice I've dropped a stitch a dozen of so rows back. So I use a crochet hook to pick it back up. Well, it was really tight, but what the heck felting hides........you know.

So I'm knitting along and get to the center where you decrease and see that a couple rows back, I didn't decrease. Well, what the heck felting hides................you know.

I will be REALLY glad to get this square finished and maybe the next one will go smoother.

This is my first time to try felting a mitered square. Hope it doesn't get all wonky. Stay tuned and I'll let you know.

ps: Finished the troublesome bag except for felting. I won't be making another one using this idea. But think I will try this one: http://home.pacbell.net/kapleo/blog/domesticspherepatterns.html

Comments:
Felting hides everything. If it does get wonky just block it well and it'll look great.
 
Felting hides everything. If it does get wonky just block it well and it'll look great.
 
I'm sure it'll look great! Can't wait to see the finished product.
 
i can't wait to see...i always love your things
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?